The Rainbow application provides a simple but yet powerfull interface to transfer data from one cloud service to another. With the Rainbow application, you can copy files / folders from one service to another service or from one folder to another folder of the same service. More importantly you can access more than account for each cloud service, and you can simultaneously transfer files from different accounts to the selected folder.
Currently, the following cloud services are supported:
Bitcasa(No longer available)
Copy(No longer available)
- Hubic (only iOS)
- iDrive (not available in the Web version)
- Google Drive
- MediaFire (not available in the Web version)
- MEGA (only mobile version)
- pCloud (only Android)
Pogoplug(No longer available)
- OneDrive (old SkyDrive)
- OneDrive for Business
- ShareFile (not available in the Web version)
- SmartCloud (only iOS and Mac version)
Also, you can Share files and Backup/Sync folders.